Chakras Sound Therapy
Chakras sound therapy can help with various body and mind issues and improve overall health. Combined with Biosound healing, it provides the perfect solution for your clients and patients. We have listed the seven main types of chakras below.
The first energy center, Muladhara, is first of the main seven chakras. It is the seat of the kundalini. The Muladhara Chakra opens downwards connecting us with the Earth. The energy flows in and out through this chakra, and the presistance of this flow can improve your health. Muladhara controls the lower part of the body, below the belly. If it is closed, it causes illness of the colon.
The First Chakra is associated with the very important principle of struggling against the following impulses of the lower human nature:
- The need for security, money, wife, husband, friends
- The need for sex, the instinct for preservation of the species
The need for food and drink, indolence of the mind and body, need for sleep (dullness, sloth, inertia).
This Swadisthana or Svadisthana Chakra is the second of the main seven chakras. Women have more problems with this part of the body. The sexual energy is creative energy; when blocked, and then the first chakra is also blocked. It means that the kundalini energy is blocked, too. It is important to keep it open and to enable the flow through it. It controls masculinity and femininity, making us what we are. When the sexual energy is blocked, love itself is disrupted. Love cannot be made separate from the exiting creative energy that originates in this Chakra.
The second energy center, the Svadisthana Chakra is connected to the principle of fighting against:
- Sexual lust, greed (for food and drink, possessions), Fear, Falseness (flirting, meanness, untruthfulness), Sadness, Hatred (anger, fury, wrath, aggression).
The third energy centre, manipura, is located in the area of the solar plexus. It begins from behind and opens up in front. The love energy is changeable. The plexus energy is the sturdiest energy. When the manipura is open, it maintains a relationship among people. It makes us feel to whom we belong. It maintains friendship. When we are connected with people, we radiate love, we are beautiful. When it is closed, we feel separated from other people – fear separates us and this chakra is blocked. Men have more problems with the manipura.
The energy center Manipura is third of the main seven chakras. It is connected to the principle of resisting:
- domination, fame, love for honours, criticizing others, cynicism, egocentrism, anger, refined need for food, drink, sex, apprehension, tension, aggressiveness;
- Manipura contains Fire of the Sun, drinking all nectar coming from the Moon and that is the reason why man grows old and dies.
Anahata Anahata is fourth of the main seven chakras. When the heart is open, love flows. Every positive emotion has its opposite – negative emotion. Love -hate, joy – sorrow. When energy flows through the heart, we can express various emotions. All energies are good. If we block pain, we block joy also. To preserve a course of positive things, we should leave a possibility for negative emotions. Love is not healthy until it has passed through the Vishudha Chakra. If energy comes only up to the heart and would not go further, then this energy can be manifested in, for instance, falling in love. Falling in love brings imbalance – one second we are happy, the next we are unhappy, possessive. That is why it is necessary for the energy to flow upwards in order to be transformed into joy.
The fourth energy center, the Anahata Chakra is connected to the principle of fighting against:
- More subtle egoistic feelings, longing, apprehension, melancholy, concernment, doubtfulness, desire, anticipation, hesitation, more subtle conditions of depression.
- Altruistic feelings that can originate in this Chakra are joy, rapture, wonder, tenderness, and admiration, a sense of beauty, blissfulness and compassion.
The energy centre – Vishuddha is fifth of the main seven chakras. It controls speech, the body, and anxiety. This chakra transforms energy into joy. The sixth and the seventh chakras are not connected with the spine, as the other five.
The fifth energy center, the Vishudha Chakra is connected to the principle of fighting against:
- Selfish fulfillment of one’s own desires, sentimentality, pride, conceit, disappointment, remorse.
- It is necessary to develop unselfish feelings: considerateness, serenity, contentment, worship, respect, audacity, resoluteness.
The energy centre – Ajna is sixth of the main seven chakras. It controls all higher functions: remembrance, memory, intuition, awareness and unawareness. Fifty percent is not used, because we do not use intuitive thinking. Conscious and unconscious activities should be balanced. Ajna is connected to the heart centre.
The characteristics of the sixth energy center – the Vishuda Chakra are:
- Will, love, intelligence to the highest degree, prudence, tenderness, long-suffering, meditativeness, seriousness, kindness, magnanimity, firmness, dignity, understanding, purity
- It controls the faculties of remembrance, memory, intuition, consciousness and unconsciousness.
It is linked to the Anahata. “From the Heaven to the Earth Blue Flame is burning from the pineal centre.
The energy centre – Sahasrara is last of the main seven chakras. It is the only chakra directed upwards. It is connected to the universe, channeling most refined frequencies. This centre unites the static and kinetic aspects of consciousness. Man becomes an excellent medium for Divine Planetary and Transcendental Radiations.
Provide your patients with chakra healing meditation techniques for superior results. Incorporate chakra sound therapy into your healing practice and make a difference in your patients’ lives