To experience the healing power of BioSound Therapy, please visit our booth at the following events.
- This event has passed.
U.S.J.T. 39th Annual Training Institute on Behavioral Health & Addictive Disorders
February 12 - February 15
What is the Training Institute on Behavioral Health and Addictive Disorders?
This conference is designed to bring an integrated approach to understanding key issues in mental health and addictions – so often rooted in the physical, emotional, social and spiritual dimensions. This year the Training Institute will tackle today’s most relevant issues, focusing on clinical and counseling strategies, addictive and compulsive behavior, the chemically dependent individual and the effects on those close to them. Join your colleagues in this beautiful setting of Clearwater Beach, named No. 1 in the U.S. on TripAdvisor’s list of Top Beaches for 2016.
Program Focus and Goals
US Journal Training, Inc. and The Institute for Integral Development present an exceptional combination of inspiring speakers and trainers, addressing today’s most relevant topics. This year’s Training Institute tackles the issues of behavioral health and addictions using an integrated approach, which considers the complex emotional, social and spiritual dimensions of each individual.
Participants will be able to:
1. Identify treatment approaches and develop counseling skills for a range of issues in mental health, behavioral health, addictions and co-occurring disorders.
2. Identify the neuropsychological and neurobiological underpinnings of addictive disorders, compulsive behaviors and other problematic behavior and the therapeutic implications of these findings.
3. To discern symptoms and characteristics manifested in these addictive/behavioral disorders and to diminish/correct their negative impact on the client’s interpersonal and family relationships.
4. Identify symptoms of trauma and PTSD and appropriate therapeutic treatment for these
- February 12
- February 15
- Event Category:
- Hilton Clearwater Beach Resort
400 Mandalay Avenue
Clearwater Beach, FL 33767 United States + Google Map
- (727) 461-3222
We will continue to explore new and innovative therapeutic solutions, both clinical and holistic in our support of addiction treatment providers. We will develop additional tools and resources for them and their clients in the battle against addictions and the quest for long term recovery.