Mindfulness Meditation for Self-Healing
A state of the art guided meditation featuring:
- A deeply relaxing 28-minute mindfulness meditation session for self-healing.
- Glenn’s highly acclaimed vocal techniques guiding you into a completely relaxed state of mind & body.
- Stereo-echoed affirmations, which pan from ear-to-ear across the stereo range – a deeply relaxing and unique effect.
- Soothing background music pieces created specifically for the theme of Mindfulness and designed specifically for each section of the recording.
Mindfulness Meditation for Self-Healing (MP3 Download)
This series of mindfulness meditations will help you to appreciate life in the present moment as you connect with your senses, thoughts and feelings. This is the sixth title in the series which has been designed to help you heal your mind and body. The meditation also has a shamanic flavour to it as it guides you to focus your energy on clearing blocks and negativity in your energy field, which can sometimes be the hidden cause of physical illness.
Whilst the physical sensations of pain and discomfort are often unpleasant, it is the constant struggle in the mind that can magnify health issues. This recording will help you to gently explore the sensations in our body with a mindful curiosity and in turn help you to reduce or even remove any discomfort. It also includes a beautiful visualisation by a mountain, which aims to help you feel more centred and in the present moment.
Being mindful will make it easier to notice and enjoy the pleasures in life as they unfold, and help to change the way you react to stressful situations or any illness or pain.
Glenn’s acclaimed meditation techniques combine with deeply relaxing music by Russ Davey to create a powerful session that will help you make lasting and meaningful changes to your life. Russ’s music blends dreamy piano and guitar sounds with calming atmospheric soundscapes, heavenly choirs, chimes and Tibetan chanting.
People who practice mindfulness are less likely to get caught up in worries about the future or regrets over the past. Being mindful makes it easier to notice and enjoy the pleasures in life as they unfold. It also improves the way you react to stressful or difficult situations, allowing you to feel calmer and more balanced in everyday life.
With regular use you will be much more in control of your feelings and be able cope more easily with the ups and downs of life.
Mindfulness Meditation for Self-Healing features a number of positive affirmations including:
- You feel a deep sense of inner peace
- You are open to healing energies
- You feel calm and centred
- I feel gratitude for all the good things in my life
- I deserve to be healthy and happy
- I create joy and peace in my life
- My heart is full of love and kindness
- I love to be fit and healthy in my mind and body
About Mindfulness Meditation
Mindfulness techniques have been used for thousands of years, and have been proven to help ease many psychological stresses like anxiety, fear and pain.
With today’s busy lifestyle, we often try to ignore problems, fears and concerns. We put things to the back of our minds as a coping mechanism, but these thoughts and feelings can return and create a cycle of anxiety that can feel difficult to escape. Mindfulness is about focusing attention on feelings and thoughts, noticing how they make us feel, and letting them go without judgement.
By learning to observe our thoughts and feelings, we can begin to see them from a distance rather than getting caught up in them. This naturally reduces anxiety and stress as you learn to accept life in the present moment.
Mindfulness lets you heal your mind in a number of ways:
- It helps release the familiar cycle of anxiety, worry and fears.
- It helps you become kinder to yourself, and reduces negative self-talk.
- It helps you to notice automatic reactions and to cease negative habits.
- It allows you to become more creative in your approach to difficult situations.
You can also use mindfulness techniques to cultivate qualities such as kindness, or overcome any number of problems or difficulties in your life.
About The Authors
Glenn is one of the world’s most successful hypnotherapists. He has helped thousands including many celebrities in a 20 year career and has sold over 6 million hypnosis CDs and downloads. His hypnotherapy titles are well established as the UK’s best-selling self-help CDs and downloads of all time and consistently top the self-help audio charts on Amazon, iTunes, Audible and Apple’s App Store. In May 2011 he was made a Fellow of The British School of Clinical Hypnosis in acknowledgement of his achievements in the world of hypnotherapy.
Russ is an accomplished musician with over 20 years’ experience composing, performing and teaching music. In 2007 he became Glenn Harrold’s Creative Designer and has been responsible for producing many of Glenn’s print and online artwork designs. With his close familiarity with Glenn’s recordings, and knowledge of mindfulness meditation techniques, he was uniquely placed to co-author this range of titles.